Gretchen, Greta, Goodie, Mommy: Call me what you want!

Gretchen, Greta, Goodie, Mommy:  Call me what you want!

Friday, July 9, 2010

5 for Friday...cleaning!


1. When cleaning, avoid wearing a strapless bra...needless to say it will drive you crazy and end up as a belt!

2. Toilets are just nasty anyway you look at them, YUCK. I think that whoever invented the disposable toilet wand was very intelligent!

3. Don't feed your 3 year old leftover birthday cake for breakfast, illness will follow especially if they stayed up past their bedtime the night before eating birthday cake!

4. Realize that after you clean, people will come right behind you and dirty things up again...just smile and be glad that you got the old germs out of the way for new ones.

5. Enjoy your weekend, it will go by way too fast. Especially for me (whose mom is coming into town to visit :)), or those on vacation, pretty much for everyone who isn't working!

3 comments:

  1. If you are bored...add some in comments below...#3 and #5 don't pertain to cleaning but having Parker ill while I'm trying to clean adds to the challenge. #5 well random. So a cleaning #5 is: Don't leave a pull up that your child wears overnight in the trashcan at the vacation home...yucky to find a week later. I will be glad when overnight training is complete! Daytime has been complete for months now but books say that is normal :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. want to be grossed out even more? get a black light and put it at your toilet. you'll see all the spots you missed! it'll also show you all the soap scum in your shower that you've missed too. we got it for dog pee and have since banned it from the bathroom. i hate cleaning toilets. that is my hubby's job now! :) hope you have a great (and slow) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Analee...I have to say since Parker is potty trained when we are in public I actually have him stand on the seat and pee down into it...as for poops I wrap the seat and just turn my head b/c I can't handle it!

    ReplyDelete